Age Rating System
When reading a comic, it’s always important to understand the type of content to expect. We here at Burning Star have our own age rating system to go by to make sure that the comics you read can best match your comfort level. To better understand our rating system, we’ve put together this page to make it more clear.
Suitable for most ages with a beginner reading level.
Contains no violence, no sexual or adult themes, and no foul language.
Suitable for most children with a 5th grade reading level (or younger given parental guidance).
Contains no foul language or adult themes.
- Minor violence with no gore or blood such as slapstick
- Minor sexual themes such as dating, kissing, or holding hands
Suitable for most teenagers.
- Violence with blood and minor gore
- Sexual themes with no nudity
- Some unfiltered foul language
- Adult themes such as reference to gambling, alcohol and drug abuse
Suitable for most adults.
- Extreme violence
- Sexual themes along with uncensored nudity
- Unfiltered foul language
- Adult themes such as reference to gambling, alcohol/drug abuse and prostitution